Saturday, January 5, 2019

Welcome Post

Hello.

This is Nothing Safe, a blog where I will post news regarding my writing, thoughts on movies, music, and books, and share other news about writers that I think you should be reading. That said, there may be a lot of silence this year regarding news pertained to my work. Rather than jumping straight into self-publishing, I've decided to take the traditional route by querying agents and submitting my work to small presses.

Several factors went in to my decision to take the path now rarely traveled. First, I believe I will find a wider and bigger audience if an agent or small press picks my work to sell. Second, I won't have to pay out of pocket for a book cover or deal with formatting the manuscript into physical and eBook format.

With that out of the way, I may write about sports and food or whatever the hell I choose. Nothing's safe.

I hope this post finds you well. Until next time, be good to each other.




No comments:

Post a Comment